Monday, January 23, 2012

It was great while it lasted

I would like to thank everyone at Trek Bicycles for their support the last 2 seasons. I'd especially like to thank Brandon Buth, Michael Browne, and Curt George at Trek. Unfortunately Trek has decided to go in a different direction this year and they dropped the 29er Crew team and the Trek Mountain team. It's disappointing, as racers we all like to see teams with full rosters with all the big manufacturers - it's just good for the sport. I'm thankful for the last 2 seasons and enjoyed riding a quality bike. Hope Trek keeps up the good work. I'm sure they will.


As for me, I'm working with a few companies whose products I really believe in. Anybody who knows me is well aware that I don't ride junk and only represent products that I can get behind. I'd rather race for myself and not have any sponsorship then ride something I don't truly think is a good product. So when I recommend something here on my blog, you can bet it has been ridden, raced, pushed, and beaten to within an inch of it's life. 


If I say it's durable and worthy, well then, it is! Got it? Good. Don't make me come down there and go all Ronald Mcdonald on your azz! Stay tuned for more updates as things unfold team wise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment