Monday, February 6, 2012

Like a Boss

This weekend 190 lbs. of horsepower received the weapon of choice for the upcoming race season. New sponsor = new bikes! Don't you love seeing a new frame box sitting in your garage? The anticipation builds. I have only seen a picture of the frame color I ordered so I was naturally curious as to what it would look like in person. Will it look as good as I think it does? Alright enough thinking, give me the box cutters.


I was instantly stoked. The bike looks way better in person than in the pictures. The color is called black licorice, which is a gloss black. Looks stealthy, kinda murdered out. I'm gonna be rolling like a boss on this bike. Guess I had better get with the program training wise so I can do it proud. It would still look good at the back, but deserves someone on it who can get it to the front. Hopefully my busted rib will let me ride it this weekend coming up? Niner bikes has some good advice, and they write it on the top tube of the bike.


Too bad it can't scream at me like a drill sergeant. Next box is one I love the sight of, because I know what a treat I'm about to be in for.


These wheels are hard to beat. Built right here in Asheville, NC. Industry Nine makes some of the best wheels in the business. With out a doubt they are the lightest, stiffest, and most responsive wheels I have ever used. Doesn't hurt that they look like candy


These are just the spy shots from the 190 compound. I'll have some more pics once I finish building the bike sometime this week. Big thanks to Niner Bikes and Industry Nine components for the support this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment