Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hanging out with Elmo...



Since my last post things haven't gotten a whole lot better biking wise for me. My back has still been stubborn trying to get strong enough to ride and then I got whatever cold was going around. So what have I been doing the last few weeks? Hanging with my man to the left, we will just call him Elmo. Yeah, we've been having some good times and he's excited for Halloween.

I'm crossing my fingers that I can actually go outside and ride this week and maybe get on a consistent routine starting next week, which will be November already. Hard to believe 4 months with really little to no riding. I'll be posting some details soon about putting together a Trek Mountain Coop group ride somewhere in the mountains next month. Right now I'm thinking either Warrior Creek in Wilksboro or something epic in Pisgah National Forest. If your down for it let me know your preference. Probably be the weekend of Nov 13th, but I'll post up further details next week. I've also got my eye on a couple new Trek bikes - stay tuned to see some sick bike builds over the next month. I'm chomping at the bit to get into some singletrack and if i'm lucky that will be sooner then later.


SYOTT

No comments:

Post a Comment